Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
In-Lite FISH EYE LOW (WW)
The Fish Eye is a special fixture. The convex lens can be turned through 360 degrees and is fitted with an LED Engine lamp. This is a powerful source of 'Warm White' light. The principle of the rotating Fish Eye lens is used in the Solitary, Wall and Integrated models. Using the rotating lens you can respond to the changing light requirements of the seasons. Can be used with or without top reflector. An extensive range for a detailed lighting plan.
- Material: Impact-resistant polycarbonate, stainless steel housing
- Dimensions: Diameter 100 mm / 4 inches, height 340 mm / 13.7 inches
- Color: Silver stainless steel
- Power: 12 V / 5 W
- Light reach: ± 5 metres / 16 feet, spread light (without top reflector)
- Lamp: LED Engine, Warm White, 25,000 burning hours
- Use: Above-ground lighting suitable for the garden or to mark a path, patio or drive.