Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
TimberTech (Azek) FUSIONLoc Fasteners with Collated Scrails - 225 sq.ft.
TimberTech FUSIONLoc Fasteners with Collated Scrails - Box of 400 is a hidden deck fastening system that has 3 points of board to joist connection per clip to minimize expansion and contraction and resists deck frame racking. With the FUSIONLoc gun, the collated screws offer speed along with quality during the installation process. The stainless steel clips and collated screws have a matte black finish to obscure their bond between the joists. Once installed, the system is set up for easy removal of deck boards to replace a board or access underneath the deck. To ensure a fastener free surface, use cortex or an L-bracket on the first and last board (sold separately). Coverage for the box of 400 is approximately 225 square feet for 16" OC.
- 3 points of board to joist connection per clip
- Minimizes expansion and contraction
- Resists deck frame racking
- Clips and collated screws into one pneumatic tool
- Simple one-step installation
- Easily removable once installed
- Matte black finish for hidden look between joists
- Stainless steel clips and collated screws for long term performance
- All screws, clips and removal bits are included in every box
- Package Includes: (400) Stainless Steel Clips, (400) Collated Screws, and (1) Removal Bit