Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
Garapa Pros and Cons
- Relatively low cost (compared to Ipe Decking and many of the Maintenance Free Decking Products).
- Great resistance to mold and decay – lasts 30+ years and at least double the life span of knotty Western Red Cedar
- Garapa Decking material is completely clear of knots.
- Low Maintenance. Hardwood decking materials do not absorb deck stain, they need to be oiled and oiling is a faster process than staining.
- Available in both grooved and non-grooved boards
- Attractive light golden brown color.
- Not as dense and hard as Ipe Decking
- Requires regular oiling to prevent it from going grey