Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
Ipe Seal™ End Grain Sealer
What is DeckWise Ipe Seal End Grain Sealer?
DeckWise Ipe Seal End Grain is a natural wood finish sealer. It is a colorless coating that penetrates deep into the boards and creates a transparent layer on the surface. It is designed to strengthen the boards and protect against splits and cracks. The sealant also protects the deck from mold, mildew, moisture and warping.
DeckWise sealer is suitable for Brazilian ipe, tigerwood, cumaru and other exotic hardwoods. Sealant allows you to extend the life of the decking and maintain its high-quality appearance.
When to use ipe sealer?
- For water protection.
- To strengthen the boards.
- For protection against deformations, chips and cracking.
Ipe Seal End Grain Sealer advantages
- Easy to apply to the surface - sealing can be carried out DIY.
- Strengthens every wooden plank.
- Extends the life of the deck.
What to coat with DeckWise sealant?
- Hardwoods such as ipe, brazilian teak, tigerwood.
- Wooden railings.
- Wooden fences and stairs.
Application Guidelines for DeckWise Natural Wood Deck Sealant
- Sand the board to ensure the best penetration of the sealant.
- Thoroughly clean the surface of the board from debris.
- Stir sealant.
- Coat the boards with Ipe Seal End Grain Sealer in a thin layer.
- Apply a second thin coat of sealant.
- Wait until the sealant dries.
Buy Ipe Seal End Grain Sealer from DeckWise
You can purchase quality hardwood sealer from Decks Toronto online. DeckWise Sealant cost is $39.50 excluded tax and shipping. Keep in mind that the price may change, so check the current cost of the sealant with the seller.
Our store provides courier delivery of DeckWise sealant throughout Canada, as well as shipping to the United States. The delivery time for special orders is from 2 to 5 days.