Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
Fiberon Pros and Cons
Fiberon decking pros:
- Low cost per board in almost any collection compared to other brands;
- The manufacturer allows you to create an individual style of the deck, thanks to the variety of colors in 5 collections;
- A variety of board profiles that differ in length, width, and height;
- Fiberon has been manufacturing composite boards for over 23 years. This is a well-known brand, and the quality of its products is verified by time;
- The brand does not only produce composite boards. The Fiberon Promenade and Fiberon Paramount collections include PVC boards that are 100% recycled plastic;
- The products are covered by two guarantees: against mechanical damage and against fading in the sun;
- All products, regardless of the collection, have a coating that protects the boards from scratches;
- The supplier sells the boards along with the necessary accessories for each collection. This greatly simplifies the self-installation of the deck.
Fiberon decking cons:
- Boards from the Fiberon Good life collection are easier to scratch;
- Wrapped composite deck boards will get hot in the sun, especially the dark colors;
- Boards contain from 4% to 6% wood, which is why rotting is possible when installed in damp areas;
- Higher expansion and contraction rates when compared to PVC plastic decking and wood.
Check out personally all the advantages and disadvantages of the brand. Order a sample of Fiberon board to be sure of the quality of the material!