Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
Ipe Pros and Cons
- Extremely strong, hard to scratch. Highly resistant to bending, a very solid feel.
- Great resistance to decay or termite attack. Lasts over 75 years.
- Completely clear of knots, beautiful rich brown color with a good variation of grain and color.
- Low Maintenance. Hardwood decking materials do not absorb deck stain, they need to be oiled and oiling is a faster process than staining.
- Available in both grooved and non-grooved boards
- Proven performance track record in Canada.
- Architects’ top choice for natural wood decking products in Toronto
- High Cost
- Difficult to work with. Professional installation recommended.