Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
Pros and Cons
- Relatively low cost (compared to Ipe Decking and many of the Maintenance Free Decking Products).
- Great resistance to mold and decay – lasts 50+ years.
- Cumaru Decking material is completely clear of knots.
- Low Maintenance. Hardwood decking materials do not absorb deck stain, they need to be oiled and oiling is a faster process than staining.
- Available in both grooved and non-grooved boards
- Color varies from a rich display of golden-tan to reddish-brown with dark grain accents throughout the wood.
- Not as dense and hard as Ipe Decking
- Requires regular oiling to prevent it from going grey