Your browser is not supported. Please upgrade it to the latest version or download a freeware browser Chrome for correct working with website.
WOLF Tools Required
- Wolf Serenity Decking installation is comparable to wood or composite decking and the tools for installation are similar.
- Do not nail Wolf Serenity Deck boards.
- Battery operated (or Corded) drill/screwdriver is recommended.
- Self-feeding screw guns can also be used.
- Saw capable of miter cuts with a fine-toothed carbide tipped finish trim blade is recommended: 7 ¼” 50 tooth minimum; 10” 70 tooth minimum; 12” 84 tooth minimum.
- Remember to wear safety glasses/goggles at all times.